When my Mama and Aunt Mary were here last month, I got a couple of my presents then. They gave me two Dallas Cowboys shirts! My Aunt Rebecca sent me a package of Ticonderoga pencils. They are my favorite because she uses them! My family got me a lego set that make an airplane, a helicopter, and a boat. They are very fun to play with. I have already made every single one of them! I also got the book Moby Dick. I can't wait to read it! I also got a new watch and a set of goggles.
On my birthday, my Mommy took me out to eat. We went to The Pizza Company and ate pizza and onion rings! She bought me a set of play guns to play with. I had a really fun time with her. The funniest part of my birthday was what happened to my cake. It was an ice cream cake. My Mommy was in a hurry to put it up before Daddy left that she accidentally put it in the refrigerator instead of the freezer! It almost completely melted so we didn't get to eat it. But that's okay because we are going to get another cake to eat this week.





Hey, Lee!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you did good for your birthday. A little while I was there, then your birthday, then a cake later in the week! Pretty good, huh!
Did you know I am so very proud of you? I love you with my whole heart.
I can't wait to come back to visit.
Mama