CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cynthia's Corner

I got to go shopping with my Mommy last week. The best part was that she took me to a restaurant we had never been to before! It was called "To Die For." I ate lasagna and my Mommy had a sandwich. The neat thing about the restaurant was that instead of chairs around the table, they had couches! We tried each other's food and we both thought it was very good. The restaurant was in a mall that just opened. It is called Paradise Park. After we ate, we went shopping. We went to a bookstore and looked at books for us to buy. Mommy bought me a book that's called The Thea Sisters. It is about five girls who are on a mission to get a plant that can heal the sheep on their farm. After we left the bookstore, we went to a grocery store that had a lot of American food. We found Dr. Pepper, grits, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Captain Crunch, pop tarts, tortillas, salsa, and shredded cheese. Mommy said we are definitely going to have to go back to that store! I had a lot of fun because I got to spend time with my Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Cynthia, That sounds like so much fun! I want to visit that restaurant with you. Maybe when I come back, ok?

    I love you and always look to see what you have written!

    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia, tell your Momma we're moving to Thailand because we can't get ANY of those yummy foods here! :)

    ReplyDelete