My Daddy and Mommy took us to Singapore and we got to go to a museum. They had made a building with sticks. That was really neat! We also got to go to a playground and have fun while Daddy was doing work for our visas. We got to go to a zoo and it was fun. They had a whole lot of animals. We got to go at night! While we ate, they had a show with people playing with fire. We got to see an elephant and a tiger and hyenas. And, also, we got to see a rhinocerous. I liked how the rhinocerous looked like he had armor and he was very fat.
When Lee and Cynthia went to the Water Buffalo Village, I got to go with Mommy to my favorite restaurant, Bar-B-Q Plaza. Miss Amanda, my Sunday School teacher, went with us and after we ate we got to go to the hospital and see her baby, Alissa. She wasn't as big as I thought she would be. I had a lot of fun and it was special to get to see Alissa.





No comments:
Post a Comment