I am 11 years old. I like horses and I would like to be a cowboy when I grow up. My favorite color is brown. I got saved when I was 6 years old. I like to build houses with my Legos. And, of course, I like the Dallas Cowboys! My favorite player is Tony Romo.
Cynthia Gail
Birthday: May 21
I am the only girl in our family! I am nine years old. I really like playing with dolls and Little Pet Shop toys. I got saved when I was in kindergarten. My favorite animal is a cat and my favorite colors are red and pink. I love strawberries and I really like helping my Mommy take care of the babies.
Andrew Scott
Birthday: November 18
I am seven years old. My daddy just got us a ping-pong table and I really like playing ping-pong. My favorite color is red and I like pizza. I like playing with monster trucks. My favorite animals are horses. I got saved several months ago. I am learning Thai language.
Caleb Dwaine
Birthday: December 1
Caleb is three years old. He likes playing with cars and loves trains. He is a very loving child and enjoys playing with his baby brother. He wants to do anything that his big brother Lee does. Caleb also likes to talk on the telephone!
William Randyle
Birthday: August 26
Last, but not least, is little William. He just turned one year old! He was our smallest baby, weighing in at 5 pounds 1 ounce at birth. Although there were many complications during his birth, he is now a healthy, 20 pound little boy. We thank the Lord for His protection over William during that time and praise Him for what He has done. We have chosen elephants to be his "favorite" toy since we live in Thailand! He has two teeth, can sit and crawl and has just started walking. He can say Daddy and Mama and now says bye-bye when he waves.
No comments:
Post a Comment