I finally had my birthday! I am seven years old now. I had a very fun birthday. My Mommy made me a really cool birthday cake with dinosaurs and a volcano!
It was really cool how she made the volcano. She took one of Cynthia's play cups and turned it upside down and then put icing and a lot of sugar on it! I tried to lick it all off but she made me stop.

I got some new dinosaur pencils and a book about a robot dog and one about a monkey who gets lost in Bangkok. It was really neat because I learned about different places in Bangkok. I got a really neat track for my cars, too. All my brothers like to play with it too so I share it with them.

P.S. - I want to add one thing to Andrew's post. I have always decorated for each child's birthday with different themes. This was one of those things I planned on having to do differently after moving to Thailand. The only child I had anything "special" for was William since it was his 1st birthday. A week before Andrew's birthday, I found a party store in Bangkok that had themed plates, napkins, etc. just like I used to use for all the children's birthdays! I was so excited to be able to continue to have a theme for their birthdays. It always seems to make it a little extra special. And this time, I think all the children enjoyed it just as much as Andrew. Thank you, Lord, for the "little" blessings that you send my way! ~ Mommy
Happy Birthday, Andrew! Your cake and presents were very cool. And, you have a very cool Mommy to do things like that for you! :)
ReplyDelete