The children had so much fun sharing their school lessons last month on my blog. A couple of days ago, they asked, "Are we going to get to put something else on your blog now?". I said, "No, the month of history lessons is over." I couldn't believe their disappointment! I didn't realize how much they had enjoyed sharing what they had learned. Lee's face lit up with an idea. "Mommy, can we have our own blog that you put stuff on for us?" It was a great idea! Now, family and close friends can keep up with our five blessings whether or not they are on facebook. Please subscribe to this blog and you will receive an e-mail when something new is posted. Each post will be from one child in particular. You will know who it is from by the title - Lee's Life, Cynthia's Corner, Andrew's Actions, Caleb's Circus, and William's World. Hope you will enjoy this as much as we will enjoy sharing our adventures!






What a wonderful idea! A great education tool, too. They will be writing gorgous stories like you in no time!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea. What bright and beautiful children you and your hubby are blessed with.
ReplyDeleteSerena Click
So brilliant! Davey has been asking for his own blog, and I keep telling him he can have one when he is old enough for his own computer! :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the kids' posts!